Let's discuss the formation of a team to participate in International Competition in Architecture 2018 (http://www.fondation-jacques-rougerie.com/competititon-in-architecture/) Feel free to counter my proposals below.
- Theme: LUNAR VILLAGE
- Deadline: November 19, 2018 at 11:59 PM GMT - 2 months from today (sep/14th!)
- Rules: https://www.wiin-project.com/extras/competitions/international_competition_in_architecture_2018.brief.en.5203.WiiN-Project.com.pdf
Develop a concept for a Habitat/Village using lunar ISRU.
Using the Coral mission as a DRM - but not limited to it.
To demonstrate a long-term application for Coral and produce a possible vision of our ultimate objective.
- Seeing as there are only 2 months left, this will have to be sort of a sprint project,
- Weekly meetings with a tightly managed schedule and weekly turnouts,
- Max of 10 people on the team,
What do people think, and who would like to participate?